If you have an existing collection of reviews for your online store from Shopify Reviews, you are able to import them all with Fera!
For each review that you add to the Fera app, you will need to assign it to a specific product in your store so they will be displayed perfectly on the product pages.
How to import your existing reviews
1. When you are on your dashboard, click on the Content tab. It will open a dropdown.
2. Select Reviews. This is where you will be able to add new reviews and manage all of your existing ones.
3. Click on the ‘+ Add’ button in the top right corner to import your existing reviews.
4. Under the 'Import From' section, choose Shopify Reviews.
5. Connect to your Shopify Reviews account.
6. Once connected, press the 'Import All' button in the top right corner.
In addition to reviews, you also have the ability to add new and existing testimonials to your website.
Testimonials are the generic comments that people have about their overall experience with your business, not a specific product.
For more information on adding testimonials, check out the testimonial help doc.
Now that you have imported all of your reviews from Shopify Reviews, it’s time to display them with the Fera app. To do this, you'll need to add a widget to your store.
Here are some examples of Fera content that you can use to display all of your reviews and testimonials
Head over to the Show Widgets help doc to see how to add a reviews widget.